- Organic fertilizer of animal origin with high Nitrogen and Phosphorus content. NP 9.5% + 8.23% NP 9.5% + 8.23%.
- 100% Natural Fertilizer for application on the soil uniformly on the surface of the soil, burying it lightly and irrigating afterwards.
- It meets the needs of plants gradually during their development.
- It does not lose its qualities when it rains.
- Activator of balanced crop growth. Its application provides a quick and balanced supply of nitrogen plus phosphorus, which favors and stimulates the physiological processes of the plants.
11.90€ – 36.97€
* Delivery in 24/48 h FREE
** Minimum order 15.00€
Fishmeal is an organic fertilizer with a high nitrogen and phosphorus content. Activator of balanced crop growth. Its application provides a quick and balanced supply of nitrogen plus phosphorus, which favors and stimulates the physiological processes of the plants. In plants, most of the nitrogen is located in high molecular weight compounds (proteins and nucleic acids). It is usually the macroelement that most frequently limits crop production. Nitrogen deficiency results in chlorosis of old leaves, with a decrease in the biomass surface. Its nutrients are released gradually, covering the needs of the crop during its development. Its application increases the photosynthetic rate and ensures the supply of nitrogen and phosphorus at critical moments of vegetative growth. Its origin and manufacturing process means that its components are not washed away by rainwater or prolonged irrigation, thus avoiding the loss of nutritive material and the contamination of groundwater.