Liquid Worm Casting Humus 1000L Tank and 20L Bottles in Pallet
- 100% organic worm humus of the highest quality.
- Stimulator of plant root development and nutrient absorption.
- It has a neutral pH which makes it ideal for all types of soils as a source of organic matter.
- Worm humus increases the quality and production of crops. It has a low C/N ratio, allowing rapid mineralization and nutrient release.
- Registration number certified by sohiscert: CV237PAE-07.
246.13€ – 1,311.75€
* Delivery in 24/48 h FREE
** Minimum order 15.00€
LOMBRIZ HUMUS comes from the stabilization of organic matter of animal origin by earthworms of the species Eisenia foetida and is enriched with phytohormones that act as plant growth regulators. It presents a high richness in microbial flora (1 gram of humus contains about 2 trillion microorganisms) rapidly re-establishing life in the soil. Improves soil structure, aeration and moisture retention capacity. Stimulates plant root development and nutrient absorption. It has a neutral pH which makes it ideal for application in any type of soil. Product free of Salmonella sp, Escherichia coli and free of heavy metals. Product free of Salmonella sp, Escherichia coli and free of heavy metals. Continued application of vermicompost improves soil properties, which translates into increased crop quality and yield. Worm humus has a high microbial activity that improves plant growth. It has a suppressive effect against nematodes and other phytopathogenic agents. Worm humus has the ability to modify the extractability of heavy metals, the behavior (adsorption, degradation) of pesticides in the soil and to regenerate degraded soils.