Pack 10 Aromatic Seeds and 10 Organic Edible Flowers / Fertilizers and Treatments
10 EDIBLE FLOWER SEEDS: Cosmos Color Blend, Echinacea, Pansy, Giant Sunflower, Velvet Queen Sunflower, Blue Elder, Hibiscus, Marigold, Borage, Safflower
10 AROMATIC SEEDS: Genovese Basil, Cinnamon Basil, Cilantro, Giant Parsley, Chives, Lemon Balm, Aniseed, Thyme, Dill, Sage
ORGANIC FERTILIZERS AND TREATMENTS: 1 l Cane Molasses, 1 l Triple Action, 1 l Amino Acids, 1 kg NPK fertilizer Guano, 10 kg Earthworm Humus
* Delivery in 24/48 h FREE
** Minimum order 15.00€
10 EDIBLE FLOWER SEEDS
Cosmos Color mixing
Velvet Queen Sunflower
10 AROMATIC SEEDS
ORGANIC FERTILIZERS AND TREATMENTS
1 l of Cane Molasses
1 l Triple Action
1 l Amino acids
1 kg NPK fertilizer Guano
10 Kg Worm humus
How to use our products.
WORM HUMUS AND GUANO COMPOST.
We will mix your substrate or soil with our worm humus and our granulated NPK fertilizer from Guano. According to container dimensions.
2. Once we have the mixture we add it to our pot and stir well until it is integrated. In the case of pots, we simply fill the pots.
1. Lo we will use once the plants have a size of approximately 10 cm, if we use it before we will do it to 1/3 part of its doses.
2. We will apply in a radicular way, either with fertigation or by using a hosepipe, with the doses indicated on the package every 15-21 days.
3. We can use it during the whole cycle of our plants.
IRON CHELATE (IRON DEFICIENCY CORRECTOR)
1. We can use it to correct iron deficiency as well as to prevent it.
2. Lo use always in the doses recommended on the package.
3. This we will apply it in a radicular way to our crops.
TRIPLE ACTION (INSECTICIDE-ACARICIDE-FUNGICIDE)
1. This product will be use it in preventive mode or when the pest is not very extended.
2. It does not require a grace period as it is an organic product.
3. As it is a product to be used, it does not need to be mixed with water, we will simply apply it on our crops.
1. Helps our plants to grow without problems.
2. You will notice that your plants are more and vigorous, increasing the flowering, fruiting and productivity of your plants.
3. We will apply to our plants both foliar and radicular, in the doses indicated on the package.
4. 2 to 3 applications during the whole cycle of our plants.
1. It will help our crops from stress.
2. In addition, it contains nitrogen and potassium, essential macroelements for our plants.
3. Administer to our crops every 20 days, when the plant is already is with about 10 cm. If it is a seedbed, apply ¼ of the recommended dose.
SEED GERMINATION TIPS
Irrigation. In order to germinate, seeds need to absorb water.
Temperature. Each species has its germination temperature that must be reached and maintained if we want to obtain the correct nascence of the seeds.
Light. At the beginning of germination the need for light is not essential, however, after nascence it is essential that the seedlings have a correct light source, so we will place the seedbeds in a well-lit space.
Seeds for their correct germination and growth:
They will be planted in due time. Some species can be planted throughout the year, however, others need to be planted at a specific time of the year.
They need the substrate in which to germinate to retain moisture and air, and be rich in nutrients for further growth.
Humidity must be constant, avoiding excessive watering, as too much water will rot the seeds or small seedlings.