- 100% organic worm humus of the highest quality.
- Organic matter rich in microorganisms. (1 gram of humus contains about 2 trillion microorganisms). The continuous application of worm humus improves soil properties: structure, aeration and moisture retention capacity.
- Stimulator of plant root development and nutrient absorption. It has a neutral pH which makes it ideal for all types of soils as a source of organic matter.
- Ecoforce worm humus increases crop quality and yield. It has a low C/N ratio, allowing rapid mineralization and nutrient release.
- Registration number certified by sohiscert: CV237PAE-07
6.70€ – 17.90€
* Delivery in 24/48 h FREE
** Minimum order 15.00€
Continued application of vermicompost improves soil properties, which translates into increased crop quality and yield. Worm humus is a finely divided, stabilized and humified organic product with excellent structure, porosity, aeration, drainage and moisture holding capacity, and nutrient content in plant-available forms. It has a high microbial activity that improves plant growth. It has a suppressive effect against nematodes and other phytopathogenic agents. Ability to modify the extractability of heavy metals, the behavior (adsorption, degradation) of pesticides in the soil and to regenerate degraded soils.
Worm humus comes from the stabilization of organic matter of animal origin by earthworms of the species Eisenia foetida and is enriched with phytohormones that act as plant growth regulators. It presents a high richness in microbial flora (1 gram of humus contains about 2 trillion microorganisms) rapidly restoring life in the soil. Improves soil structure, aeration and moisture retention capacity. Stimulates plant root development and nutrient absorption. It has a neutral pH which makes it ideal for application on any type of soil. Low C/N ratio allows for rapid mineralization and nutrient release.